SPSE hosts a double-blind peer-reviewed journal, the Journal for the Philosophical Study of Education (JPSE).
The fourth volume of JPSE will be published in December 2022.
Call for Papers:
We are seeking submissions for the fifth volume of our peer-reviewed journal JPSE (Journal for the Philosophical Study of Education). Priority will be given to papers delivered at the annual November meetings of SPSE; however, other works will also be considered.
- Follow the JPSE formatting guidelines: APA style (7th edition), Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, double spaced, 5000-10000 words (excluding bibliography).
- Send your paper as a Word document to the editors, Allan Johnston (email@example.com) and Guillemette Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Provide your name, affiliation, and email address in the body of your e-mail.
- Indicate “JPSE submission” in the subject line of the email.
- Include an abstract of about 100-150 words with your submission as well as 3-5 keywords.
- Deadline for submission is March 1, 2023.
Information for reviewers:
If you are interested in reviewing papers submitted to JPSE, please submit a CV and a writing sample for consideration. When reviewing a paper, readers are expected to exercise academic tolerance and provide constructive support with helpful suggestions, questions, and comments. Disparaging, egoistic, and dismissive feedback on behalf of the reader will not be accepted and will not be sent to the writer unless it is revised. This type of review, we feel, does not serve the purpose of helping to create a safe, respectful, and supportive academic community. We aim at opening minds, not closing them, and being helpful and productive.