Dear friends of SPSE (The Society for the Philosophical Study of Education),
We are now seeking submissions for the fourth volume of our peer-reviewed journal JPSE (Journal for the Philosophical Study of Education). Priority will be given to papers delivered at the annual November meetings of SPSE; however, other works will also be considered.
- Follow the JPSE formatting guidelines: APA style (7th edition), font: Times New Roman, font Size: 12, double spaced, 6000-10000 words (excluding bibliography), page numbers at the bottom-center.
- Send your paper as a Word document to the editors, Allan Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Guillemette Johnston (email@example.com).
- Provide your name, affiliation, and email address in the body of your e-mail.
- Indicate “JPSE submission” in the subject line of the email.
- Include an abstract of about 100 words with your submission
- Deadline for submission is January 31, 2022.
Happy holidays and all the best for 2022!